Welcome! If we haven’t met yet, my name is Asia.
I’m a lifestyle design blogger and copywriter based in sunny Phoenix, Arizona with a mission to inspire others to take their dreams seriously.
I love using my voice to share resources, stories and tips about the things I’m passionate about: Travel, low waste living, minimalism, writing, content strategy, and dreaming bigger for starters.
When I’m not creating or consuming content, you can usually find me crafting, reading a good book, hiking, or venturing around a new city with my husband.
Here are 10 fun facts about me:
- I have three fur babies. There’s Bentley the dog, Summit the rabbit, and Marley the chinchilla. They bring me so much joy!
- On the enneagram, I am an ENFP – aka the campaigner. “Fiercely independent, energetic, curious and emotional. Above all else, I crave creativity and freedom in my life”. Yup, that’s me in a nutshell.
- I am #TeamCarryOn. I spent two weeks in Europe with nothing but a carry-on suitcase and a month in Australia with just a hiking backpack. Less is more!
- South Florida is home. I am originally from Miami and lived in the area until I was 25. Around that time, my husband and I decided that we wanted a change of scenery so we packed up a moving truck and the pets and made our way to Arizona! It was the best choice we could’ve made; The desert and mountains are truly my happy place.
- I am a night owl. I tend to do my best work and often find myself in creative sprints late at night.
- In my spare time, I tutor ESL online. Years ago, I joined VIPKID as a backup plan while freelancing and ended up loving it so much that I never stopped! Since then, I’ve taught classes to over 1300 kiddos.
- I kill every plant I own. *Sigh* I seriously can’t keep one alive if my life depended on it.
- I’ve been a vegetarian for more than half of my life. I love animals too much to eat them!
- Bullet journaling is my favorite thing ever. It’s the perfect blend of productivity + mindfulness for my very fast-moving brain.
- I have been to 5 continents – Australia, Africa, North and South America, and Europe. Asia, you’re up!