Welcome! If we haven’t met yet, my name is Asia.
As a social media marketer and lifestyle design blogger, I love using my voice to share resources, stories and tips about my passions: Marketing, copywriting, travel, low waste living, and location independence.
I’ve been working in marketing since 2013 and have had the opportunity to collaborate with some of the world’s most well-known brands including Best Western Hotels, Paul Mitchell Schools, Amerisleep, and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
In 2016, I launched my own creative agency where I serve heart-centered businesses through content creation, copywriting, and social media management services. My mission is to help each of my clients communicate online with more confidence and clarity.
When I’m not creating or consuming content, you can usually find me reading a good book, hiking in Phoenix, or venturing around a new city with my husband, Tyler.
Here are 10 fun facts about me:
- I have three fur babies. There’s Bentley the dog, Summit the rabbit, and Marley the chinchilla. They bring me so much joy!
- On the enneagram, I am an ENFP – aka the campaigner. “Fiercely independent, energetic, curious and emotional. Above all else, I crave creativity and freedom in my life”. Yup, that’s me in a nutshell.
- I am #TeamCarryOn. I spent two weeks in Europe with nothing but a carry-on suitcase and a month in Australia with just a hiking backpack. Less is more!
- South Florida is home. I am originally from Miami and lived in the area until I was 25. Around that time, my husband and I decided that we wanted a change of scenery so we packed up a moving truck and the pets and made our way to Arizona! It was the best choice we could’ve made; The desert and mountains are truly my happy place.
- I am a night owl. I tend to do my best work and often find myself in creative sprints late at night.
- In my spare time, I tutor ESL online. Years ago, I joined VIPKID as a backup plan while freelancing and ended up loving it so much that I never stopped! Since then, I’ve taught classes to over 1300 kiddos.
- I’ve studied under Google and Hubspot. I have professional digital marketing certifications from both to show for it!
- I’ve been a vegetarian for more than half of my life. I love animals too much to eat them!
- Bullet journaling is my favorite thing ever. It’s the perfect blend of productivity + mindfulness for my very fast-moving brain.
- I have been to 5 continents – Australia, Africa, North and South America, and Europe. Asia, you’re up!